1. Realize that using the word love does not make you loving any more than calling yourself a lump of sugar makes you one.
2. Talking is a thousand times easier than pondering, which is why the talkers overwhelm the earth.
3. Free yourself of the tyranny of believing in mere words.
4. There is nothing wrong with nothing happening in your life. See this and something worthwhile will happen.
5. You are definitely worried about something when it returns repeatedly to your mind.
6. Knowing that you are lost is exactly the same thing as sensing the way back home.
7. Lose something before you get it and you will not fear losing it.
8. Uncertainty is unsafe. Certainty is safe. Safe certainty is spiritual and invisible and is waiting for you to request it to take charge of your life.
9. Show me what you boast about and I will show you what you hate.
10. The most common person on earth is the one who causes trouble to other people in order to prop up his shaky and false existence. A rare and sane mind could never commit such evil.
11. Spiritual facts always sound harmonious. You just have untuned ears.
12. Only a clear understanding of time-thinking can free you from its folly. For example, an ambitious man can think about acquiring earthly power but he cannot think about finally losing it.
13. Count the number of enemies you have outside and that is the same number of enemies you have inside.
14. In a true man, spirit is the king and thought is the obedient servant. In a false man, thought is the king and the spirit is considered an enemy.
15. The higher power does not need your aid. End your vanity. The higher power seeks to tell you to stop trying to help both it and yourself, for this enables it to help you.
16. THINKING produces noisy and wrong action. SEEING allows silent and right action.
17. Did it ever occur to you that your inner kingdom is a sacred place? Now, what is the right attitude to have toward a sacred place?
18. You must establish a steadfast program for losing confidence in your very own words that you speak so abundantly and so smugly. Your abundant words have no real confidence in them at all — they are scared words.
19. When faced, a harmful fact can be changed, but you can do nothing with a suppressed delusion but suffer from it.
20. Interpretation blocks reception while masquerading as reception. Rightness does not need interpretation; it requires simple acceptance and nothing else.
21. The stupidest reason for accepting something as being right is because you have always accepted it.
22. As incredible as it sounds, an unhappy man does not realize that happiness is better than unhappiness. Knowing only his own concealed anguish, he worships it, which is the same as self-worship.
23. Think how your life would be wondrously superior if you realized that truth is never absent from you.
24. Resurrection is a definite spiritual experience. It is something that HAPPENS to you. It happens when you no longer try to make things happen.